Sunday 6 January 2013

Really interesting.....

Sunday 6 Jan
I have yet to try this little doohickey out but it sure looks good. Thanks to Lena over at The Sewing Space.

I made the trip into town on Friday and returned home with lots of wonderful floaty goodness. I just cannot walk away from a sale especially when I have been lusting after these fabrics for a long time and now they are marked down to $5m ! So with my new patterns in one hand and new fabric in the other I am in sewing heaven. I also received the pattern I bought from a wonderful etsy seller named Lisa. Her shop is FarfallaDesign Studio. She has some absolutely beautiful patterns from the great fashion designers of the world.








Pattern purchased from Lisa at FarfallaDesignStudio at Etsy. Sitting on the fabric I am going to make this from.













Not my picture but my sentiments......





No comments:

Post a Comment