Monday 11 March 2013

The most beautiful fabric shop in the world

I do not exaggerate in the slightest. Centerpoint Fabrics in Newmarket was just fantastic. I visited twice in two days and got all these photos on the second day. I was told that they fly a lady in from south to do all the displays. I didn't buy very much as I had a weight restriction coming home but it was just a joy to be in the shop fondling fabric.
A link to their website

I bought a skirt length of this cotton sateen.

The front window display


The front window

I bought a skirt length of the green and orange squares pictured at about 2 oclock






The circles are metal hoops with fabric stretched over them.




The bridal fabrics area


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dal,

    Congratulations, you've won my dresses pattern pyramid! Can you drop me an email at corbettgabrielle (at) gmail (dot) com with your postal address so I can send them off to you?

    Thanks, Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete